The Town of Wellesley Department of Public Works is dedicated to providing in a safe and cost effective manner the essential, emergency, and maintenance services, together with information and planning support, to protect, maintain, and improve the Town's assets and infrastructure for the safety and well being of the community.
RDF Hours and Special Events
View the calendar of events and hours at the Recycling and Disposal Facility (RDF).
Street Permit Schedule
Street Occupancy permits for excavation work on Town public ways are closed until April.
Review the schedule and process.
- Accepted.Unaccepted Street List 2018
- Engineering Division Driveway Aprons and Curb Cut Policy (PDF)
- Petition for Repairs for Private Ways (PDF)
- Public Private Trench Excavations and Work in the Public Way (PDF)
- Public Way Excavation Rules and Specifications (PDF)
- Street Occupancy and Trench Permit Form (PDF)