If you heat your home with natural gas, call
855-891-9899, National Grid, to schedule your FREE home energy assessment.
If you heat your home with oil, propane or electricity, call
888-577-8448, Center for EcoTechnology, to schedule your FREE home energy assessment.
Benefits of a Home Energy Assessment
- Learn how you can lower energy use and save money
- Free energy-saving LED light bulbs
- 2 free smart power strips
- Free water-saving faucet aerators and shower heads
- Digital programmable thermostats to replace old models
- Inspection of heating & cooling equipment for safe operation and CO2 levels
- Identification of areas lacking insulation, such as basement, exterior walls, overhangs, attic, knee walls, crawlspaces and garage ceilings
- Recommendations for insulation and air sealing to improve home energy efficiency
- Discounts and rebates to make your home more energy-efficient
How Energy Efficient is my Home?
- The average household in Wellesley uses 990+ kWh (kilowatt-hours) per month.
- The average Massachusetts (non-electric heated) household uses 583+ kWh per month.
How do you compare?
- Look at your most recent electric bill to see how many kWh you use each month. You are eligible for a home energy assessment every two years.