Town Meeting and Special Town Meeting
Attorney General's Office Approves STM 2020 Article 28 - Fur Ban
On May 18, 2021, the Attorney General's Office approved STM 2020 Article 28, an amendment to the Town Bylaws to create a new bylaw 53A. Fur Products.
Claims of invalidity of the amendment to the Town Bylaws by reason of any defect in the procedure of adoption or amendment may only be made within ninety (90) days of the date of posting, said posting date being May 18, 2021 and said deadline August 16, 2021. Copies of the Bylaw may be obtained at the Town Clerk’s Office, Town Hall, 525 Washington Street, Wellesley, MA 02482, or reviewed on-line.
April 2021 Annual Town Meeting
The 141st Annual Town Meeting is DISSOLVED.
Results from the 141st Annual Town Meeting are available on the 2021 ATM Scorecard.
Annual Town Meeting may be viewed on Comcast 8, Verizon 40 or online.
April 2021 ATM Documents:
- Advisory Committee Letter to the Town
- 2021 Annual Town Meeting Advisory Report
- 2021 Annual Town Meeting Advisory Supplemental Report (April 19, 2021)
- 2021 Annual Town Meeting Motions (April 12, 2021)
- 2021 Annual Town Meeting Motions (Revised April 16, 2021)
- 2021 Budget Book
- Article 25 Town Bylaw General Revisions (Redlined Version)
- Article 25 Town Bylaw General Revisions(Redlined Version) (Revised May 4, 2021)
- Article 28 - Amendments to ZBL
- Article 29 - Amendments to ZBL
April 2021 ATM Presentations
April 2021 ATM Warrant and Certification for Remote Town Meeting: