Spring Shredding Event
Sunday, June 4, 2023 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Residents participating in this event should follow these procedures:
- The vehicle must have a valid RDF sticker, or be driven by a Wellesley resident.
- All occupants of the vehicle should stay in the car.
- Documents to be shredded must be clearly marked or distinguished (in a brown paper bag or disposable cardboard box) and placed in the trunk of the car, if possible. Documents may also be placed in the bed of a pickup, in a trailer, or in the rear most section of a van.
- Residents can bring in any documents they would like to have destroyed. NO binders, plastic folders or metal can go through the shredding machine.
- The documents will be removed by RDF staff and/or staff of the shredding company.
- Documents are securely destroyed on-site in a mobile shredding truck. Please note: residents can NOT bring home the material after it is shredded.
Thank you for your cooperation.