Make your plan to vote in the November 8, 2022 State Election.
The November 8, 2022 State Election Warrant has been posted to the website, and at Town Hall and the Wellesley Police Department.
Wellesley Registered Voters may vote early in-person, by mail, or on election day at the polls. Voters may vote only once. The first ballot cast will be considered final.
Early Voting In-Person
Early Voting In-Person will be available at Wellesley Town Hall, Juliani Room at 525 Washington Street.
- Saturday October 22 and Sunday October 23, 10 AM-2 PM
- Monday October 24 through Friday October 28, 8 AM-5 PM
- Saturday October 29 and Sunday October 30, 10 AM-2 PM
- Monday October 31 through Wednesday November 2, 8 AM-5 PM
- Special Extended Hours - Thursday November 3, 8 AM to 8 PM
- Friday November 4, 8 AM-5 PM
Vote by Mail
The ballots are in the mail. Almost 6,500 ballots were mailed this week. To track the status of your ballot, go to the State website. If you requested a vote by mail ballot and do not receive it by October 19, please email Elections@Wellesleyma.gov.
If you would like to request a ballot by mail, you may request it:
All vote by mail ballots must be returned to Town Hall either by mail, via the drop box, or in-person.
In-Person on Election Day
The polls will be open on November 8, 2022 from 7 AM to 8 PM.
- Precincts A & C: Katherine Lee Bates Elementary School at 116 Elmwood Road
- Precinct B: Isaac Sprague Elementary School at 401 School Street
- Precincts D & E: Warren Building at 90 Washington Street
- Precincts F & G: Shipley Center, Dana Hall School at 142 Grove Street
- Precinct H: Tolles Parsons Center/Council on Aging at 500 Washington Street
For more information go to the State website or the Town of Wellesley website.