Early In-Person Voting Starts on Saturday!
In-Person Early Voting will be at Town Hall, Saturday August 27, 2022 through Friday September 2, 2022.
- Saturday August 27, 2022 - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday August 28, 2022 - 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Monday August 29 through Friday September 2, 2022 - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Extended hours - Thursday September 1, 2022 - 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Vote by Mail
If you received a ballot in the mail, it must be returned to Town Hall to be counted. Please return it no later than September 6, 2022 at 8:00 PM.
Vote by Mail ballots are still available. Return your application no later than Monday August 29, 2022 at 5:00 PM. Applications may be returned via email at Elections@WellesleyMA.gov, via the Town Hall Drop Box or via US Mail to 525 Washington Street, Wellesley, MA 02482. Please allow for adequate mailing time.
Election Day - Vote at the Polls!
- Polls will be open 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Tuesday September 6, 2022.
There are many ways to vote. Only the first ballot cast will be counted.
Last Day to Register to Vote is on Saturday August 27th.
To register to vote, register online or stop by Town Hall this week. The Town Clerk's Office will be open for Special Saturday hours - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
To learn who is on the ballot, go to the State Elections website.
For more information, go to the Wellesley Website or email Elections@WellesleyMA.gov.