The Select Board voted the warrant for the September 6th State Primary Election at their meeting this week.
Wellesley Voters will have 3 different options to cast their ballot.
1. Vote by Mail applications are in the mail! If you are interested in receiving a Vote by Mail ballot, complete the application and return it no later than August 29, 2022 at 5:00 PM. Applications may be returned by mail, by email to Elections@WellesleyMA.gov or by dropping it off at the Town Hall Drop Box. Vote by Mail information and applications are available online.
2. Early Voting In-Person will be available at Town Hall at 525 Washington Street on the following days:
- Saturday August 27th from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday August 28th from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Monday August 29th through Friday September 2nd from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Special Evening Hours on Thursday September 1st from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
3. Vote at your Polling Location on Election Day Tuesday September 6th!
For election information, go to the website.
Any questions, please email Elections@WellesleyMA.gov or call 781-431-1019, ext. 2258.