Wellesley is holding a special election today, Tuesday, December 7, 2021.
Voters will consider two questions for a debt exclusion to fund the construction of a new Hunnewell Elementary School and a new Hardy Elementary School.
Polls are open for in-person voting from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. with new voting locations. Please remember that masks are required indoors.
- Precincts A & C vote at Bates Elementary School, 116 Elmwood Road
- Precinct B vote at Sprague Elementary School, 401 School Street
- Precincts D & E vote at the Warren Building, 90 Washington Street
- Precincts F & G at the Shipley Center, Dana Hall School, 142 Grove Street
- Precinct H vote at the Tolles Parsons Center, Council on Aging, 500 Washington Street
Vote by Mail ballots must be returned by 8 p.m. on Election Day. Drop off ballots at the secure ballot and payment box in front of Town Hall.
Property owners can use the Wellesley Tax Impact Estimator to help calculate the estimated maximum annual tax impact of these school construction projects.
For detailed information about the school construction projects, visit the Hunnewell and Hardy Schools Project website.