Residents are invited to participate in a remote public hearing on Monday, July 19 at 6:30 p.m. to learn about Zoning Articles that will be considered at the October 2021 Special Town Meeting.
The Planning Board and Department will hold the hearing via the Zoom platform.
The proposed Articles include:
- Accessory dwelling units
- Additional of sustainability standards to Zoning Bylaws
- Redefinition of two-unit dwelling to include townhouse style in General Residence Districts
- By-right outdoor dining in Commercial Districts
- Adoption of new Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) flood plain maps
- Banning or regulating the use of land in Commercial Districts for gun shops/shows
To join, click on the Zoom link. Passcode: 610993 Webinar ID: 860 6940 4478
The public hearing will also be live streamed on Wellesley Public Media, and broadcast live on Comcast channel 8 and Verizon channel 40. The meeting will also be recorded and available on demand.
Take part and lend your voice to the conversation.