As of the school year 2022-2023, there is a registration fee of $50, which covers your child’s membership in the Wellesley Recreation newly expanded Teen Center Activities for one school year. This yearly membership includes our newly added Afterschool (2:30-3:30) activities at WMS for 2022-2023.
These events include:
- Cooking by Little Chefs : (Limit to 10 kids) Jan 6, Feb 3, March 3 and May 5
- Knucklebones (athletic/fun games): Jan 27 & March 24
- The Painting Place (painting mugs/canvas): March 31
- The Glass Bar (Glass plate fusing): March 10
- Babson (Free Skate): May 5
With more activities to come!!!!!
Teen Center Membership Information
Current 6th-8th Graders - Register and pay $50: includes half year of activities. To Register, please visit: www.WellesleyRec.org (Activity #533390 )
There is NO additional fee at the door of the event or at any of the afterschool activities.
Please contact the Recreation Department at (781) 235–2370 or by email email@example.com with any questions.
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
To Register your child, please visit:
HOW TO REGISTER
Teen Center Membership Fee and enrollment is completed by taking one of the following actions:
- Using the Town of Wellesley Recreation Dept. online "Webtrac" system (see below)
- Calling the Town of Wellesley Recreation Department at (781)235-2370 & pay by phone (MC and Visa)
Instructions on using Webtrac.
- Click on button below to access the Webtrac system.
- Go to Activity Number Search, enter the Teen Center Activity number which is #533390.
- You will be prompted for your Recreation Department Webtrac login details. If you do not have a Webtrac user ID, please call the Wellesley Rec Dept.
- Add this activity to your cart, enroll (which thereby gives permission to attend events) and then checkout.
- If you have any questions about the use of Webtrac, call the Wellesley Recreation Department at (781) 235-2370
*By enrolling in the Teen Center you and your child(ren) agree to the rules and regulations of the Wellesley Teen Center and agree to abide by the WMS dress code. You give permission for Wellesley Teen Center to use photographs that may include your child to promote the Teen Center (e.g. flyers, website).