$ave Money While Combating Climate Change:
Learn About Local, State, and Federal Incentives
Reducing emissions and building resilience are easier and more cost effective than ever. At this meeting, Town staff and elected officials will present and answer questions about sustainability programs to benefit you!
Register HERE for this FREE event to learn about:
- Rebates and tax credits for decarbonizing buildings, vehicles, and lawn care;
- Resources for increasing the energy efficiency and comfort of your home;
- Moving around town—without a car;
- Trees & homeowner resources for sustainable landscaping; and
- Climate action in our community, and how you can be part of it.
To read more about this meeting click here.
To read more about the Green Collaborative click here.
Contact Wellesley Sustainability Director, Marybeth Martello, email@example.com