The Health Department offers weekly Keep Well clinics for residents.
- Blood pressure check and monitoring
- Review medications with a nurse
- Learn about important health topics
- Learn about healthy lifestyle practices
- Have your health questions answered
- Assistance with File of Life refrigerator magnet
- Learn how to be prepared for emergencies
Clinics take place at a variety of locations in Wellesley. Check the Winter Schedule for clinics through March 2023, and the NEW Spring Schedule for clinics from April through June 2023.
Sign Up for Health Department News
Stay up-to-date on Health Department information by subscribing to the monthly online Health Department News Flash, delivered directly to your inbox.
To sign up, go to the Town of Wellesley website and click on the light blue "Subscribe to News" button. That will take you to the NotifyMe page where you can enter an email address and select the messages you'd like to receive.
Scroll down to the news flash category and select Health Department News which is about three-quarters down the page. You'll receive an email confirming your subscription.