The Attorney General's Office has approved the following additional 2022 Annual Town Meeting Bylaw changes.
- Article 32, TBL Amendment – Amend Article 19, Select Board Administrative Actions
- Article 36, ZBL Amendment – Amend Section 4, General Residence District
- Article 38.1, ZBL Amendment – Amend Section 1, General Provisions - PSI, DRB, and Setbacks to add Sustainability Provisions
- Article 38.3 ZBL Amendment – Amend Section 22, Design Review - PSI, DRB, and Setbacks to add Sustainability Provisions – Design Review Standards
- Article 38.4, ZBL Amendment – Amend Sections 1B and 19 - PSI, DRB, and Setbacks to add Sustainability Provisions – Heat Pumps
- Article 39, ZBL Amendment – Add Section 16H - New Accessory Dwelling Unit Provision and other related sections
The decision on Article 40, ZBL, Commercial Gun Shops, has been extended by the Attorney General's Office for an additional 90 days under the authority conferred by G.L. c. 40, section 32, as amended by Chapter 299 of the Acts of 2000.
Claims of invalidity of the amendments to the Town Bylaws or Zoning Bylaws by reason of any defect in the procedure of adoption or amendment may only be made within ninety (90) days of the date of posting which is August 1, 2022 and by the deadline of October 30, 2022.
Copies of the Town and Zoning Bylaws may be obtained at the Town Clerk's Office, Town Hall, 525 Washington Street, Wellesley, MA 02482, or reviewed on-line at www.wellesleyma.gov.
For additional information, go to the Town website.