Read the COVID-19 briefings from the Town of Wellesley and the Health Department. These updates are the official and most accurate source for Coronavirus information in Wellesley.
These briefings are also posted on the COVID-19 Information Hub which is regularly updated with local case information.
- Jan. 7:Living with COVID-19
- Jan. 14: Case Updates and Reminders
- March 4: Indoor Mask Restrictions Lift on March 7
- May 12:Residents Reminded to Take COVID-19 Precautions
- May 20:Residents Reminded to Take COVID-19 Precautions
- June 24: Vaccine Now Available for Ages 6 Months and Older
- July 20: General Reminders, Vaccination Information, Testing