Governor’s Order on Restaurants
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts is requiring restaurants and bars to end on premises customer services. This restriction runs from Tuesday, March 17th to May 18th. Restaurant delivery and take out can still occur. Governor Baker’s Emergency Order prohibiting on-premises consumption of food or drink at bars and restaurants.
- Read more about the emergency order here
- The Order does not apply to normal operations at airports, bus and train stations, medical facilities, libraries, shopping malls and centers, polling locations, grocery or retail stores, pharmacies, or other spaces where 25 or more persons may be in transit.
- The Order does not apply to typical office environments, government buildings, or factories where large numbers of people are present, but it is unusual for them to be within arm’s length of one another.
Restaurant Take Out Safety
Support Wellesley’s local restaurants! Many restaurants are offering take-out, curbside pick-up and delivery options during this time. The Health Department has these Take-Out Safety Tips.
- Transfer the food from the packaging to a clean container in your kitchen.
- Opt out of utensils from the restaurant, use your own kitchen utensils and dishware.
- Wash your hands before enjoying your meal.
- Avoid sharing utensils, food or drinks during this time.
- Discard packaging after you finished your meal, wipe your counters and wash your hands.
- Maintain social distancing, six (6) feet apart, approximately within arm’s length of one another when waiting in lines to check-out.
- Request to keep the delivery contactless by having the courier leave your meal on your doorstep, front porch, lobby, etc.
- Use contactless payment by paying online or by phone if possible, if exchanging credit card or cash, lay it on the takeout counter, avoid touching hands directly.
Residents may also want to consider buying gift certificates to be used later.
Restaurants Support Frontline Workers!
Wellesley restaurants are joining together to help feed workers on the front lines of the Coronavirus pandemic. With support from the Wellesley Rotary Club, 14 restaurants are providing 600 meals to be delivered to 20 local area hospitals.
Watch this video to learn more.
To donate to the participating restaurants, go to the Wellesley Rotary Club fundraising page.
|Business Name||Take Out||Delivery Options|
|Alta Strada||Online ordering, curbside pick up or delivery through website 4 pm - 8pm, daily.||Grubhub, UberEats, Doordash (No charge)|
|Amarin II||Temporarily CLOSED|
|Asian Wellesley; Jin's Fine Cuisine||Take Out||Delivery|
|B. Good||Temporarily CLOSED|
|Bocado Tapas & Wine||Temporarily CLOSED|
|Bruegger's Bagels||Temporarily CLOSED|
|Cafe Mangal||Take Out 11am - 4pm||Curbside Pickup, Doordash|
|Café Nero||Temporarily CLOSED|
|California Pizza Kitchen||Take Out & Curbside, grocery items, meal kits, beer & wine, catering||Grubhub, Ubereats, Doordash, Postmates|
|Captain Marden's Seafoods||Take Out and Curbside
(M-Sat) 11:30 am - 7 pm; Cod Squad food truck (M-F, 11 am - 2 pm)
|Cheesy St. Grill||Temporarily CLOSED|
|CK Shanghai||Take Out|
|Cocobeet Reroot||Take Out 10 am - 3 pm||Delivery|
|Coconut Thai Café||Take Out||Delivery|
|Comella's||Take Out and Curbside||Delivery|
|Cook's Window Pizza||Take Out||Delivery|
|Crepe Berry||Take Out and Curbside||Grubhub, UberEats, Doordash|
|Deluxe Pizza||Take Out||781-235-6811|
|Domino's Pizza||Take Out||Delivery|
|Door No. 7||Temporarily CLOSED|
|Dunkin Donuts 12 Washington St.||Take Out||Grubhub|
|Dunkin Donuts 277 Linden||Take Out & Curbside|
|Dunkin Donuts 951 Worcester Street||Take Out||Grubhub|
|Dunkin Donuts 978 Worcester St.||Take Out||Grubhub|
|Express Gourmet||Take Out||Delivery|
|Jin's Asian Cuisine||Take Out|
|JP Licks Wellesley Center||Temporarily CLOSED|
|Juniper Restaurant||Take Out and Curbside||Delivery|
|Linden Store, Inc.||Take Out, Curbside, Delivery
M-F 10 am-4pm; Sat. 10 am-3 pm
|Lemon Thai Restaurant||Take Out||Delivery|
|Mark's Pizza & Subs||Take Out||Delivery|
|Maugus Restaurant||Take Out 8:30 am-2:30 pm (as of March 20)|
|North End Pizza||Take Out||Delivery|
|Old School Pizzeria||Take Out, 4 pm-8pm, limited menu (as of May 12)||Delivery|
|Papa Razzi||Take Out & Curbside; 4-8 pm (as of May 4)|
|Peets Coffee & Tea||Temporarily CLOSED|
|Peter's Pizza||Take Out||Delivery|
|Pizza Peddler||Take Out||Delivery|
|Pressed Juicery||Take Out and Delivery|
|Qdoba Mexican Eats||Take Out||Grubhub, UberEats, Doordash|
|Quebrada Baking Co.||Open Mon-Thurs 7 am-Noon, Fri-Sun 7 am-2 pm; Walk-in (masks required) & Curbside pickup|
|Rice Burg||Take Out||Delivery|
|Singh's Café||Take Out (Hours vary - Call)||Delivery|
|Smith & Wollensky of Wellesley||Temporarily CLOSED|
|Starbucks Coffee 190A Linden||Open 7 am-5 pm; Mobile orders & delivery only (as of May 7)|
|Starbucks Coffee 68A Central St.||Open 7 am-5 pm; Mobile orders & delivery only (as of May 4)|
|Sweetgreen||Take Out - Order Online ONLY|
|Takara Restaurant||Take Out||Delivery, Doordash, Grubhub|
|The Cottage Wellesley||Temporarily CLOSED|
|The Local Wellesley||Take Out||Grubhub, UberEats, ChowNow|
|The Great Wok||Take Out||Delivery|
|Truly Yogurt||Temporarily CLOSED|
|Tutto Italiano||Take Out|
|Wasik's Cheese Shop||Take Out, Delivery, Shipping|
|Wellesley Bakery||Temporarily CLOSED|
|White's Bakery||Temporarily CLOSED|
|Weston Road Café||Take Out (limited hours)||781-235-1116|
|Yama Japanese Restraurant||Temporarily CLOSED|