Five Hints for Geocache #2
1. Take a Turn off of Weston Road, toward the "beach" you should go. This cache is located near the source of the town's drinking water.
2. Park near the entrance gate where two stone pillars wait. Walk past the Welcome sign and look for a tree with two purple trail arrows diverging. Follow the trail to the right.
3. Carefully navigate the root strewn trail until you reach an open stand of pine trees.
4. Find the cache hidden within a runt surrounded by giants.
5. The cache is near Latitude 42.2986 and Longitude -71.3131