Open enrollment for FY20 is here and, along with it, a BRAND NEW online self-service enrollment tool!
**All employees will need to log into the tool to confirm their current elections or to select new ones.**
~ Also, employees will need to re-enroll in their flexible spending accounts (FSA's) if they wish to continue to contribute or to roll over any unused medical FSA monies up to $500 from this benefit year.
Information on all offerings this open enrollment can be found here.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ENROLLING ONLINE:
- You will need a username and password to access this system. To view the login instructions for first time users, click here. Please make sure you read the instructions as the naming convention is very specific.
- When the welcome page appears, you are in! Just follow the onscreen instructions to enroll or make changes to your benefits.
- The pin number is needed to complete your benefit enrollment is the password you set up to access the system to enroll. If you are not prompted to enter your pin number, your benefit enrollment is incomplete.
- Once you have a pin number, click here to enroll in your benefits
If you are having challenges with the online enrollment tool, would like to meet with an enrollment specialist or need help enrolling after trying the online enrollment tool on your own, the following options are available to you:
* Aflac specialist visit schedule: Needed at the time of enrollment: Social security numbers for ALL covered dependents and supporting documentation for newly added dependents (birth/marriage/adoption certificates, etc).
|DPW||May 14, 2019||2:30-4:30pm||DPW Boardroom|
|Facilities Department||May 15, 2019||1 - 3pm||Facilities Office, 888 Worcester Street|
|All employees||May 14, 2019||2:30-4:30pm||DPW Boardroom|
|May 15, 2019||1 - 5pm||Town Hall, Great Hall, 2nd floor|
|May 16, 2019||12-4:30pm||Town Hall, HR conference room, 2nd floor|
|School Department||various||various||Sign up sheet sent via google doc|
* Make an appointment to meet with someone from Human Resources at (781) 431-1019, ext. 2244. Needed at the time of enrollment: Social security numbers for ALL covered dependents and supporting documentation for newly added dependents (birth/marriage/adoption certificates, etc). No walk-ins accepted.
* Download a manual enrollment packet here. Please be sure to download the right packet depending on the health plan you want. If enrolling via a manual packet, the entire packet must be downloaded filled out for every benefit and must include the supporting documentation for all dependents. Packets must be hand delivered to HR office by appointment only. Mailed packets, incomplete packets or packets dropped off without an appointment will not be processed.